$645* plus tax
Wedding, Reception & Honeymoon including Friends and Family
Let our Magical Moments Package be your dream wedding. A wedding at The Inn at Rose Hall is a magical experience and one that you can return to each year to celebrate your wedding anniversary. All the details are taken care of in this package, allowing you to fully enjoy your destination wedding.
- Choice of setting: The wedding may take place in the parlor, or in the warmer months outside in the outdoor wedding chapel, or the garden patio
- You have a choice of a Civil or Christian service with our resident minister and will receive a personal copy of your wedding vows suitable for framing or to include in your bridal book
- We offer you a selection of wedding music, or you may bring your favorite music for the bride's entrance
- The reception table is elegantly set with your two-tier Wedding Cake. The authentic butter creme frosting will have your guests commenting, "it's the best wedding cake I've ever tasted."
- You will have a bottle of Champagne or Sparkling Juice for your toast and a festive punch for your guests
- 2 night stay in one of our Honeymoon queen suites with our usual romantic amenities
- Each elegant suite has a romantic fireplace and Jacuzzi for two
- There are flowers and hand-dipped chocolate truffles on your nightstand when you arrive
- You receive a gift certificate for a horse-drawn carriage and dinner at one of Eureka Spring's finest restaurants
- Sweet treats are in the guest pantry and each morning we serve a delectable gourmet breakfast in The Morning Room
- Our bridal couples rarely want to return home after two days with us at The Inn at Rose Hall. We enjoy spoiling you!
Magical Moments Package price is for up to 10 guests. A $10 per person charge will be assessed for up to 10 additional guests.
Optional upgrade to a King Suite— $50 additional includes gourmet breakfast delivered to your door on weekend stays.
*Mon-Weds weddings may deduct $30.00 for midweek rate